CEO/ Founder of DMCA (Pty) Ltd and inventor of the P.C.R.D, Christopher Amabi, wishes to introduce the P.C.R.D to the general public to help provide affordable electricity. This device generates electricity by itself without the use of the common components such as coal and batteries
What is the strategy / vision?
Our goals and objectives include the following:
- Providing uninterrupted power throughout the country. The poor electricity power supply has been a major factor which affects our economic growth. The PCRD can help with the issue of interrupted power supply.
- Several communities in certain areas where raw materials are naturally located are still in total darkness, due to the fact that the national grid power supply is not sufficient for the nation.
- There are difficulties and costs involved in transmissions and distribution processes. The PCRD will overcome the stress of transmissions, as the device has the ability to generate, transmit, and distribute electric power from the same place and region at a reduced price.
- The PCRD is designed for job and wealth creation for its users, because when there is constant and affordable power supply, it will attract both local and international foreign investors to do business.
How do we plan to operate?
The P.C.R.D will not be sold as a product but the energy sold as a product but the energy generate will be made available to Cooperate Organizations, (Schools, private and government estates, hospitals, airports, see ports, railway corporations, hotels, banks, telecommunication companies, churches, Supermarkets and private companies etc) , rural and urban communities, state agencies etc. The reason for this because it is not a generator but a turbine that has a big capacity that start from 25kva to 10MW as a stand-alone renewable power source.
We want to make the product in SA and have a branch in Nigeria where we will sell the product first. Reason for this is because SA has the engineers we need.
Part of our short term plan is:
- To test the prototype for approx. 3 months
- Getting more investors
- Hiring professionals
- Acquiring of equipment
Business Strategy includes:
- Selling the service (Providing electricity) , reason is that if we sell it, the P.C.R.D it will be replicated
- The product has a 15 year guarantee
- We plan to reach out to government so that we are able to generate and distribute energy to the masses. We shall supply the demand that the government requires.
- If we do not get a contract with government, we shall speak to big companies like MTN to provide their plants with electricity. But we shall ensure that we do not infringe on any of the governments rules and regulations.
- Also this product will help aid the high toxic waste in SA
- Agreement was made on the following:
- Nigeria to be the target market and the ex – president will support us in whatever we may need; and that SA will be the manufacturing base with the all the technology, reputation, white representation & quality
- It is critical to test this coming week and that they be present during this time
The current situation in South Africa is as follows:
Eskom is the company that provides the generation of power for the entire country. While another company is responsible for the transmission. This is the company that owns the power-lines in the country. Distribution is then controlled by the Local government. DMCA will be covering all these 3 above components. Cutting costs and making things simpler. Government support will help with securing the partnership and business transactions. Ownership of the plant will belong to DMCA.